Visa For Music has extended the application deadline for artists who wish to showcase at the music market’s 2020 edition in Rabat, Morocco, between 18 and 21 November. The new deadline is 30 April.
The annual music industry event event seeks to increase the visibility of music from Morocco, Africa and around the world. Each year, 30 artists or groups are selected by a jury to perform in front of various industry professionals.
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates can complete this online form(link is external). Applications are open to all artists, including those who have already applied for previous editions of Visa For Music but were not selected.
- Bands must have been active for at least a year and stage experience will be considered.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Bands’ performances should not exceed 45 minutes and are aimed at music professionals.
For the selected artists, Visa For Music will cover the following for a maximum of eight people:
- Accommodation in a twin room for a maximum of two nights (breakfast included) for international groups and a maximum of one night (breakfast included) for Moroccan groups.
- Catering (max three days).
- Venue for showcases.
- Equipment for performances.
- All local travel related to the show.
- Artist accreditations giving access to the shows valid for the entire duration of the event.
- Inclusion in the official catalogue and presence on the official website of the event.
For more information, visit the Visa For Music official website(link is external).